- This forum has 1 topic, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- Last Post
- You must be logged in to create new topics.
Bulletproof For BJJ represents a new approach to how BJJ athletes prepare and maintain their body
Whether you’re a Competitor, Enthusiast, or just like to roll every so often – we see you as an Athlete. You should too : )
In a world full of dogmatic approaches to strength and conditioning, there’s a lot of junk out there
We believe that an effective and simple approach for BJJ athletes has been missing for some time
We stand for building a body that is:
c) Resistant to injury
We believe that injury through training BJJ is a reality, not a possibility. We must learn how to deal with it
We also believe that preparing and maintaining the body should not cost ‘hours in the gym’ or leave us feeling wrecked for the days following
This group is to allow the exchange of ideas, and give outsiders a taste of what the Bulletproof For BJJ program is all about
Rules of engagement:
1. No ads, no shameless plugs, direct or indirect. The group is not here to promote your/others services, blogs, products, etc. Breaking this rule will lead to immediate and final ban, first strike – you are out
2. We believe that the F word (and the like) have a place in the English language. If you have sensitive ears, maybe best to tap out now
3. We encourage members to be helpful, however do not give mis-information, or attempt to provide help if you don’t know what you’re talking about.
4. Ask questions, and discuss opinions. Be open minded, and enjoy the learning process